Lock down? Offer your Customers Food Online: Food Delivery App in New Jersey, Florida, New York, Connecticut & Pennsylvania
Food Delivery App
16 April, 2020
is must a have solution for Restaurants in New Jersey, Florida, New York, Connecticut & Pennsylvania
. It's becoming an unavoidable thing during the current scenario, the lock down. Additionally it is available at amazingly affordable rates.
A sigh of relief that people across the world are having right now is that most of them are able to sail through these turbulent times with their family and loved ones. However, good company can only be enjoyed with good food. Considering the rationed availability of grocery, it wouldn’t be a luxury if people expect Restaurants in New Jersey, Florida, New York, Connecticut & Pennsylvania
to provide home delivery. As far as the restaurants are considered, in addition to making one of the most essential needs available, they are also saving their business from getting swept away by the Corona wave. Considering the extremely bad situation, people might be of the impression that Restaurants in New Jersey, Florida, New York, Connecticut & Pennsylvania
have stopped their home delivery services. On the other hand, usual food delivery apps are working only for few hours a day at elevated delivery rates. Now, here comes ‘app for those who would still looking forward to ordering food from restaurants at affordable rates when compared to regular big names in the online food delivery sector like GrubHub, DoorDash and UberEATS that are trying to cash in on the situation by charging the restaurants almost 30 percentage of the profit in turn compelling them to hike the prices.
The importance of the app at this point
In a situation where each and every moment is full of uncertainty it is important that we abide by the rules, stay at home and cook and eat with the family. However, it is very normal for people to crave for restaurant food and if the restaurant owners too are ready to deliver tasty and healthy food to the customers then Food Delivery App
is the app that ensures the same, affordable rates being its USP. Considering the gravity of the present situation, the only option to place food orders is through an app which allows one to have good and tasty food delivered at the door steps promptly in an extremely affordable rate.
The app has separate options for both customers as well as the restaurant. This ensures uninterrupted services even in the absence of enough staff.
Customer is the king, therefore they get to
View the menu
- The option allows the customers to view the updated menu, which might only have the items that are bestsellers as well as are easy for the restaurant to prepare with limited supplies and staff.
- the customer will be allowed to place an order online and without calling up the service provider at any point.
Card payment or COD available
- The restaurants who have shown the gesture to feed people even in the dire situation have no hidden motives to exploit them and therefore the customers need not have to pay while making the order and can either choose between card or cash on Delivery as the payment option.
Track the order
- The status of the delivery can be tracked so that you can be prepared at your door steps to pick up the parcel when the executive arrives.
P.S. Customers should ensure contactless pick up and the executive should be allowed to drop the parcel at the door steps and leave immediately.
Uninterrupted and prompt services
- Accepting orders without delay and prompt delivery will persuade more people to order online.
The menu should include those dishes that can be executed by the chef easily and quickly and at the same time will also impress the customers.
- every single order has to managed properly, which includes assigning delivery executives in a way none of the customers feel that their order got delayed. The executives near the area of service will be provided push notifications, which will help them to reach the location easily.
View sales report
- Afterall business is all about gaining some profit and it can only be done if proper sales reports are reviewed. Incorporating flexibility according to the changing situations can form the most exciting feature of the app.